Thursday, December 26, 2013

Looking Back at 2013

As 2013 winds down to a close, I'm taking a look back at a year full of happy memories. I gathered a favorite post from each month this year. You'll find family adventures, homeschool tips, at least one recipe, and much more.

I hope you enjoy looking back at the year with me.



January:

Rides, Roller Coasters, and Radiant Colors (our trip to Disneyland)

February:

Winner Cleans Up!

March:

Homeschooling on the Crazy Days

April:

Our Family's Best Books Awards

May:

Sticky Roasted Chicken for Mother's Day

June:

When I turned my computer OFF

July:

A military-wife's dilemma

August:

What will I wear? My 33~33 Clothing Challenge

September:

When I searched for beauty

October:

Christmas in October

November:

This Year's Favorite Crew Review Items

December:

Holidays with the American Girls

Even while I'm looking back at pictures and posts from 2013, I'm looking forward to a wonderful 2014!



Blogging Through the Alphabet
L is for Looking Back!

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...