Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas in October

It took Christmas in October (Zoe Conference 2013)



to remind me God is:



Emmanuel! God with Us!


God is with me today . . . and tomorrow . . . and next year.

God is with me when I'm tired and short on patience.

God is with me on days full of beauty and on days when I struggle to see beauty.

God is with me when I'm surrounded by friends and when I feel alone.

God is with me all the time . . . through the calm and through the storm.


What a wonderful gift to remember! Perhaps I should listen to Christmas music all the time.

Blogging Through the Alphabet

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...