Saturday, July 23, 2016

Favorite Games/Apps {52 Lists}

52 lists with Chasing Slow


We're definitely a game loving family, so there's no way I could've skipped out on this week's 52 list assignment on Chasing Slow. Since I'm not at home to peek at our large selection of games, I polled everyone in my family to help come up with a list of our favorites. (I also cheated a bit by searching back to find the ones I've mentioned on my blog before.)
©2009-2016 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Some great games on your list. I forgot all about Farkle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I totally forgot about Q-bitz! Probably because no one will play it with me anymore; I always win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing a lot about Tenzi lately, so I need to look into that one! There's a few others I still haven't heard of on your list, so I should look into those too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list has my wheels spinning to plan a game night!

    I'm playing catch up on blog visits, but I really do love to stop by, visit, and read each list. Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...