Friday, July 10, 2015

Moving on {July Blogging Challenge}

The theme for today's blogging challenge is "Where are you going? Or where have you been?"

Those questions fit perfectly with what I've been up to this week ~ we're heading to Colorado!


It's starting to seem more and more real every day. All our household goods left a few hours ago, and we'll leave in a few days.

Although I'm excited about the possibilities in store for us in Colorado, I'm leaving a huge chunk of my heart behind in Arizona.

July Blogging Challenge

©2009-2015 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I am just a little- ok, a lot, jealous! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is traveling and moving. Enjoy Colorado.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...