Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy Heart Birthday, Lauren!


"I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High."
 (Psalm 9: 1-2, NIV)

Today we are celebrating Lauren's fourth "new strong heart birthday." 
God is so good, and we are truly blessed!

Scripture and Snapshot
SUNDAY STILLNESS
©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture. Happy Birthday Lauren. I followed you at Scripture and a Snapshot. And thanks for linking to Sunday Stillness at He Cares for You.
    Many blessings,
    Janis www.janiscox.com Author of Tadeo Turtle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Heart day Lauren! I remember on KWFA how she was getting her new heart. Then checking back again and again to see how she was doing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...