Monday, July 8, 2013

A little quiet around here

Two weeks ago, I posted about how I have started turning my computer off during the days. Last week, I talked about putting a passcode on my electronic devices.

This week, I am taking an internet vacation. I'm going to be completely offline for at least five or six days. I'm both excited and a bit nervous.

It's going to be a little quiet on my blog this week.

I'm going to be spending time with my family, reading books, hiking through the woods, and trying to take the perfect picture of a sunset.

I think it will be a week well spent.


Q is for Quiet, so I'm adding this to Marcy's Blogging Through the Alphabet meme this week. I've also laid out all of the plans I have for this week, so I'm calling this my Goal Planning Monday post too. It's my second lazy week in a row. Isn't summer great?

Blogging Through the Alphabet

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I know you probably won't see this comment until the week is over. But at least I feel better leaving it now.

    I hope you have a great week. Chillin' and hangin' with the family; reading and I hope you get the perfect sunset pictures and share them with us soon in Think Back Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...