I just have to start by saying that I'm officially meeting one of last week's goals. It is Sunday night (in my part of the country), and I am actually composing my Goal Planning Monday goals ahead of time.
Last week's goals:
1. Bible reading: I'm currently reading the scripture for August 9th, perhaps not as far as I had hoped but I'm not giving up. Giving up would be failure, though, and I'm just going to keep working on catching up.
2. Goal Planning Monday finished on Sunday. DONE! woo too!
3. Exercise: a few days of Family Time Fitness, a few trips to the pool, and a couple of hikes. I'll call that good, even if I didn't run any.
4. Meal Planning: I planned all the lunches and dinners for this week, and I bought the ingredients to make homemade cookies for some of the snacks. DONE!
5. Family Time Fun: We went geocaching Friday and ended up touring a cave along the way. On Saturday, we went to the zoo. Tomorrow morning (Monday), we have a hike planned, and we'll probably wrap up our weekend with another trip to the pool. Lots of fun!
This week's goals:
1. Bible reading: Doubling up days would mean that I'll be at Aug 23 by next weekend. I'd like to at least be at August 16th.
2. Meal Planning: Maybe if I planned more than a week's worth of meals at a time, this job wouldn't come around quite so often.
3. Exercise: Family Time Fitness, pool, and maybe a run. I also need to get back into the habit of doing push-ups. They're part of Lauren's OT exercises, but we've skipped that many days so that we could do Family Time Fitness.
4. Blog about all the pictures we took this weekend. Some of them are for First Day at Journey to Josie, and others will get their very own blog posts.
I'm linking my Goal Planning Monday post with others at Real Life Unscripted. Feel free to click the button above to join us!