Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Eating Out Favorites {52 Lists}

Our family rarely eats out. There are only a few restaurants where we can find a meal that Lauren can eat with her allergies, and we don't want to risk her getting bored with those. Generally we only eat out when traveling and even then we opt for picnic lunches a lot of the times.

I don't have the same complicated set of food allergies as Lauren, but I avoid milk and gluten. This week I've listed some of my favorite restaurants -- ones that have good options that I can eat safely.

1. Chipotle
2. Chick Fil A

Burgers:
2. Five Guys
3. In-N-Out (sadly we no longer live near any)
4. Smashburger (great gluten-free bun option)

Salads:
5. Panera
6. Which Wich (freshest salad ingredients I've found)

Other:
7. Noodles & Co.


I've missed a few weeks of joining the 52 weeks of lists challenge, but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. I've even started working on next week's list -- random/quirky things about me.

52 lists with Chasing Slow

©2009-2016 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine food allergies playing havoc to eat out. Your list made me pause and give thanks. Great list! I'm looking forward to visiting again next week with random/quirky things - I think it will be a fun group of lists to read :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...