Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday Musings

1. How (and why) does my email keep reproducing? I'm certain that I cleaned out my inbox and had it at a reasonable, two-digit number sometime recently. I have 363 unread messages right now. (Actually, as of five minutes ago. I probably have five hundred by now.)


2. Why do I run faster when I run with Tim? He says that I can set the pace, but I still push myself harder than when I'm by myself.


3. Is there a limit to how much black coffee that I can drink in a day before it affects my health?

4. Why do the rabbits in our neighborhood eat the grass in our front lawn and not the weeds?


5. Where in the world did I put the IEW writing videos that I need for tomorrow?

6. Exactly how many carbs are in the oatmeal raisin cookies I baked last weekend? Are they still fresh enough to be worth it?

©2009-2015 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...