Wednesday, December 17, 2014

First Day Photos {December 2014}

Apparently, I never posted any first day photos from November. I can't let a second month pass without posting so I'll share the few pictures that I did remember to take on December 1st.









For as long as I can remember, Nicole has hosted a first day photo collection at Journey to Josie. Her amazing brother (BigPurm) passed away from cancer recently. She doesn't have any first day photos this month, but does have an amazing Still Kickin' collection of photos on her blog that's definitely worth checking out.



©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...