Thursday, May 22, 2014

Super Daddy!

Normally Tim says that I'm the one that excels at multitasking. While looking through old pictures I found this photographic proof that he can also multitask.


He is holding Lauren and all of her medical equipment while talking on the phone. The little red backpack has her feeding pump and a bag of formula in it. The bag over his left shoulder is holding the pulse ox monitor, and I'm sure he had a canister of oxygen either on his other shoulder or on the floor nearby.

I'm thankful that Lauren no longer needs several armfuls of equipment, and I'm also thankful that Tim was there to help carry it all when she did.

Ben and MeI'm sharing a "years ago" story corresponding to each letter of the alphabet for the Blogging through the Alphabet challenge hosted by Marcy at Ben and Me. I often tell my children stories of things that have happened in our past, and now I'm taking the time to write down those treasured stories.

©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...