Saturday, October 12, 2013

A is for Alphabet Posts

It seems like just yesterday that I posted about The Zoe Group for the last Blogging Through the Alphabet challenge.

Blogging Through the Alphabet

The other weekend, I was out for a twelve mile training run, and I spent some time thinking about whether or not I'd accept the challenge of making another trip through the alphabet.

I decided rather quickly that I liked the challenge of blogging through the alphabet. I liked the challenge of writing a post each week that wasn't related to a review product. I liked being able to write about those subjects that are important to me but don't always come to mind when I sit down to blog.

After deciding to join Marcy on her next round through the alphabet, I then toyed with the idea of setting a theme for all of my alphabet posts.

Perhaps I could write about running : A-Mountain (next weekend's half-marathon), Buddies, Clothes, Distance goals, Exercise, Fartleks, and so on.



Or maybe I could post recipes each week: Apple Crisp, Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Death by Chocolate, Eclairs, and more. I noticed that all of my recipe ideas were for desserts. Maybe that had something to do with being about five miles into my run when I was brainstorming those.


I could try Blogging through a Homeschool Alphabet: Algebra, Books, Chemistry, Decimals, and Essay Writing.



I've also thought about writing more about life as a diabetic. I thought of a few ideas to get started: A1C, Blood sugars, Continuous Glucose Monitoring, Diet, Exercise, Fingersticks, and much more.


By the time I was nearing ten miles into my run, I had plenty of ideas. So many ideas that I knew I wouldn't ever be able to settle on just one topic.

So here I go . . . another round of Blogging Through the Alphabet, random-style. I'll be blogging about whatever strikes my fancy each week (or whatever I can think of that begins with the correct letter).

Blogging Through the Alphabet

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...