My goals this week are focused on strengthening my routines.
Last Week's Accomplishments:
1. I posted Beauty Captured every day.
2. I printed Lauren's school schedule. I hope to be finished tweaking it so that it can be laminated later this week.
3. I organized some of the photos in iPhoto. All of the events are more organized and accurately named.
4. I read Richard Paul Evans's The Walk and part of Miles to Go.
5. I went to bed at a reasonable time more often than not. I can't remember any super-late nights in the past two weeks, but I may have repressed those memories.
This Week's Goals:
1. Beauty Captured
2. Reading -- the rest of Miles to Go and then The Road to Grace. I'm afraid it's going to be a while before it's my turn to read the fourth book in the series; I'm number 17 on the waiting list at the library.
3. iPhoto -- flag the best photos from our summer vacation trip so that they can be made into Christmas gifts. (Bonus points if I take the time to delete duplicate shots.)
4. Continue to work on routines around the house -- group schoolwork at lunchtime, cleaning up the kitchen after lunch and before bed, routine chores, not waiting until the last minute to write blog reviews, etc.
5. Stick to a reasonable bedtime!