1. It's been a very busy blogging week. If you haven't seen it already, I invite you to check out my 5 Days of Picnics posts.
2. Every day when I think about my Beauty Captured post, I'm tempted to post a picture of our mountains. Do you think Miranda would mind if I only posted mountain scenes?
3. This friendly tarantula decided to spend last Saturday afternoon hanging out near our front door. After taking a quick FB poll, I dared to let it walk across my hand.
4. I had an awesome run this morning. I've been training for an eight-miler that'll be on Labor Day. The big problem isn't the eight miles -- it's the huge hills in the middle of the eight mile route. Today was a beautiful morning to be out running. We started when it was still so dark that I could clearly see the stars and ended as the sun peaked over the top of the mountains. (Note: I thought it was a pretty good run. Tim's still grumbling about the mountain at around the three-and-a-half to five-mile points. He's a good sport to even attempt the course with me, especially since he won't be around to do the official race.)
5. Lauren started making friendship bracelets recently, and she talked me into making one with a heart design for her. I felt like I was back in Junior High when I taped the embroidery thread to my jeans.
I enjoy sharing five random thoughts on Fridays. If you'd like to join the fun, you can either click on the "Random 5 on Friday" birdhouse button above or visit The Pebble Pond. I'm also linking up with Collage Friday at Homegrown Learners.