Friday, June 7, 2013

Random Five on Friday June 7th


1. I was the cool Mom that carried the huge inflatable alligator to the neighborhood pool on Monday.


2. I saw a sign earlier today that said, "Road work starts 6/1. Except delays."

3. This is the last week of Brennan's baseball season. I think I'll miss going to the games, but I'll be thankful we don't have so many late night commitments. (Only one of his games this season started before 7:30.)


4. My official chip time for last week's 5K race was 28:47. I'm happy with that -- it was less than 30 seconds off of my time for the Race for the Cure. I thought I was going a whole lot slower because it was so hot.

5. Addison's chorus tour is nearly finished. We've gotten updates from their director, and yesterday we were thrilled to receive some postcards.


I enjoy sharing five random thoughts on Fridays. If you'd like to join the fun, you can either click on the "Random 5 on Friday" button above or visit The Pebble Pond.

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. You are a cool mom to bring the huge inflatable alligator to the pool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...