Tuesday, May 7, 2013

H is for Handwritten Scriptures

"When he takes the throne of his kingdom, he is to write for himself on a scroll a copy of this law." Deuteronomy 17:18 (NIV)



A few months ago, I saw my friend Sam (Sam's Noggin) posting on Facebook about her Journible. Journibles: The 17:18 Series are wonderful devotional tools based on the premise that your brain absorbs what you write out by hand.

I am nearing the end of my first Journible -- one for the book of James. Since I enjoyed it so much, I've already ordered my next book -- Galatians through 2 Thessalonians. My hardcover Journible for those books should be here in a few days, and I'll continue handwriting (and studying) the scriptures.

I'm linking this post to others that are Blogging Through the Alphabet. It's not too late to join us on this round -- jump in anytime!


Blogging Through the Alphabet

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...