Monday, March 18, 2013

My fancy to-do list {Goal Planning Monday}

Another week, another few baby steps down the path. Even if I haven't made any big goals lately, I'm thrilled that I haven't given up on any of my ongoing goals.

Progress on ongoing goals:
1. Exercise: I finished the 5K Race for a Cure Fun Run yesterday. (I posted pictures last night.)

2. Bible Reading: All caught up!

3. Scripture Memory: One of this week's verses is part of a passage I started last week so I get a bit of a break.

4. Read: I'm not sure I read anything other than my Bible, the teacher's instructions for a new reading curriculum, and the read-alouds to the kids. I'm going to pull up something fun to read before I go to bed tonight.

5. Blog: I survived another blog hop. As always, I'm promising myself that I'll plan ahead better next time.

New goals:
Work on pictures! I need to spend at least 20-30 minutes each day working on getting our digital pictures backed up and then organized. Last week, we set up our apple TimeCapsule to back up both the laptop and desktop. I was concerned because I have about 5 years worth of photos in iPhoto on the desktop. Somewhere in the midst of the backup, the TimeCapsule failed. It completely quit and we could no longer access anything on there at all. We had been using that as an extra hard-drive and had all of our older pictures stored on there. For a frantic couple of hours last Wednesday morning, we thought they were all gone. Thankfully, my husband remembered that we still had an old hard drive around here. I breathed a huge, huge sigh of relief when I realized that all of those pictures weren't lost after all. I don't want to take any more chances with our photos so I bought a USB drive and a memory card to make extra back-up copies (one to keep here and one to send to a relative).


I'm adding my list of goals and accomplishments to the others at Mama Manuscripts. I'm thankful for all my friends that meet each week to cheer each other on.

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...