Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just an Average Day {First Day Photos, February}

When I first started participating in Nicole's First Day Photos, I thought it would be a good way to capture the way an ordinary day looks at our house. For various reasons, only one first day of the month since last August has been what I'd call "just an average day." February marks our second ordinary day -- a day of schoolwork, physical therapy, and a little cooking.

Perhaps this is the start of a trend where my first day posts capture just average days.

















I'm adding my pictures to the collection of blog posts at Journey to Josie. Click the cute paper airplane button below if you'd like to join us!



©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...