Friday, January 18, 2013

Quote of the Week

We spent most of our week taking a late Christmas vacation to Disneyland.

Here's a snapshot I took of Lauren when we finished riding Space Mountain. I think it was our second time (out of four). She had a big smile on her face when we were pulling back into the loading area and stopped for a minute.

Lauren: Brennan's right behind us.
Me: Daddy and Addison are behind him. I could hear them screaming on the ride.
Lauren: Did you hear me?
Me: I don't think so. Were you screaming?
Lauren: No, I was woo-hooing.


What a little daredevil!

On later rides, I was sitting behind her and could catch glimpses of her tiny hands lifted straight up in the air beside her big brother's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...