Last week (on Tuesday), I said that I doubted I'd post this week because of our busy plans. I decided that busy wasn't a good excuse -- I'm always busy. Busy isn't an excuse to give up on keeping up with schoolwork, housework, or accomplishing goals.
Last week's goals:
1. Finish Christmas gifts. The two gifts that have to be mailed are wrapped and in their mailing envelopes. I'll have time to stop by a post-office when I'm our running other errands tomorrow.
2. Blog: I didn't finish the reviews, but I've made some more little progress. My recipe for the Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange will be published tomorrow or Wednesday.
3. Calendar: I'm using my latest draft of it to make sure I don't want to make any changes before printing/binding it all.
This week's goals:
1. Gifts: Mail the two packages sitting on the kitchen table. Finish some presents that still have to be made for my immediate family. (I suspect a really late night before too long.) I also have a stash of gifts that still needs to be wrapped. Every year I tell myself that I'm not going to wait until the last minute...
2. Blog: Reviews. If I finish the ornament I'm making, I'll share it for "O" week on Blogging Through the Alphabet. If not, I'll have to find something else to post about.
3. Calendar: make the final revisions and start printing it.
I think that's more than enough to keep me busy until Christmas.
I'm sharing this post with my friends at Real Life Unscripted, where a bunch of us gather to share our goals and encourage each other along the way.