Instead of typing a lot tonight, I thought it would be fund to post a lot of pictures.
Last week's goals:
1. Basics: Bible reading, dishes, clean kitchen counters, laundry, etc.
Caught up (ahead a day, actually):
Don't they look great?
2. School reading for next year.
A new favorite (from Sonlight Core 100):
A book for me:
3. Moving notebook and planning:
A start on meal plans for the week we move in (a few meal ideas scribbled on an index card):
4. Move the Goodwill pile to Goodwill, and sort through more of our closets and things to see what we don't need anymore.
The pile (plus a bit more) made it into bags and into my van. Maybe this week it'll make it to Goodwill:
5. Finish tweaking my blog header.
Or, just decide that "good enough" is indeed good enough for now:
6. Write down goals for next week's list!
This week's goals:
1. Basics: I need to pay more attention to going to bed at a reasonable time. Our flexible schedules mean that I'm not always on top of things (including Lauren's late night tube-feeding schedule). Lauren's summer schedule still includes waking up at the crack of dawn, though.
2. More reading. We've been having about a half-hour of family reading time each afternoon, and I'm enjoying getting that time to read more.
3. More moving goals: Furniture measurements. I also need to get the sunroom organized enough that packers can walk in there. Right now, it looks like all of our school materials exploded.
4. Exercise: I'm struggling to find a good time to run these days, but there's no excuse for not doing my leg lifts. I'd like to add some crunches and push-ups so that I'll have at a mini-workout.
5. Blog: I need to share about our temporary houseguests (caterpillars) and our new pastime (geocaching).