Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Goal Planning Monday -- April 3rd
Goals written on Tuesday are better than goals never written down, right?
How I did on last week's goals:
1. Counters, schoolwork, a clean desk, a reasonable inbox, Bible reading, and bedtime. A bit more consistently, even if it wasn't perfect.
2. Run three times. Twice.
3. Sew in all the ends for the pink baby blanket and take a picture to share. More than three-forths of the way done, and I have a lot of the squares started for the purple blanket.
4. Finish cleaning up all the school materials and straighten the sunroom. Ummm...
5. Finish cleaning all the weeds out of the front flowerbeds and plant some new flowers by the mailbox. DONE, and it looks great.
6. Meal planning. Again. I feel like this keeps coming around, but I do like doing it two weeks at a time better than every weekend. DONE (including the grocery shopping).
This week's goals:
We have a crazy-busy week with two morning appointments (usually a no-no for me) and an overnight trip this weekend. I'm going to move to survival mode and only focus on what has to be done.
1. Counters, schoolwork, Bible reading, bedtime. (I even shortened the must-do's.)
2. Pack for our trip. This includes safe food and medical supplies for the family -- not an easy task.
3. Post the two reviews that I need to finish this week.
If you'd like to join me setting a few goals this week, please feel free to link up at Mama Manuscripts weekly meme here.