Monday, March 26, 2012

Goal Planning Monday -- March 26th

I have a confession to make this week. I wrote my update on Sunday afternoon and was going to put the finishing touches on it this afternoon. I couldn't stand that I had unfinished goals to report. I spent some time this evening boxing up the rest of the school materials so that I could cross that off of my to-do list. I think this Goal Planning accountability works for me.

How I did on last week's goals:
1. Counters, schoolwork, a clean desk, a reasonable inbox, Bible reading, and bedtime. B- I could do a lot better; I've gotten to the end of the days and just sort of quit instead of finishing strong.

2. Neatly put away all of the school materials, and find a way to share the things that I don't want to keep anymore. Mostly Done. All of it is in boxes that need to be moved back up into the attic, and there's only one neat pile of books to pass along to someone else who will use them.

3. Run. Two out of the three times I was hoping for.

4. Make significant progress on the baby blankets I'm working on. The first blanket just needs the ends sewn in.

5. Start to write down homeschool plans for next year. I also need to read the book I have on homeschooling a High Schooler. A good start.

This week's goals:
1. Counters, schoolwork, a clean desk, a reasonable inbox, Bible reading, and bedtime. (More consistently than I did last week.)

2. Run three times, probably 2 miles each because I'm still building back up. I've already done one time (this afternoon).

3. Sew in all the ends for the pink baby blanket and take a picture to share.

4. Finish cleaning up all the school materials and straighten the sunroom.

5. Finish cleaning all the weeds out of the front flowerbeds and plant some new flowers by the mailbox.

6. Meal planning. Again. I feel like this keeps coming around, but I do like doing it two weeks at a time better than every weekend.

If you'd like to join me setting a few goals this week, please feel free to link up at Mama Manuscripts weekly meme here.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Crew! I saw that you are doing a series about food allergies for the new blog cruise. We are a food allergy family too and I'd love to chat. What are your allergies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I'm excited about the upcoming food allergy series. Right now, my son is only allergic to peanuts, but he was also milk and egg free for years. I've been milk-free since I was in college and gluten-free for about two years. My youngest daughter is now avoiding the top-8 allergens (milk, egg, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts) for GI and growth issues.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...