Monday, March 5, 2012

Goal Planning Monday -- March 5, 2012

Another Monday, another look at the goals I set for myself.

How I did on last week's goals:
1. Counters, schoolwork, and bedtime. I had at least two really late nights last week, and I felt the effects of not getting everything done before bed and not getting enough sleep.

2. Catch up on my daily Bible reading. DONE!

3. Create a new habit. DONE! My keys can be found in their new assignment home in my purse about 90% of the time. I even took this goal a step further and have started putting my purse in the same spot most of the time.

4. Take pictures of every activity that I can think of for Lauren to do independently. I didn't start taking pictures, and in fact, I'm not sure I even want to do this anymore.

5. An improvement project yet to be determined. DONE! I used a Magic Eraser to clean the dirty wall in the dining room and to clean up all the junk that had collected on the baseboards in our master bathroom. I also moved a stack of toys from the hallway up to the attic. They had been sitting there for about a month.

This week's goals:
1. Counters, schoolwork, bedtime, and Bible reading. Sooner or later, these will all become habits, but I'm not there yet.

2. My desk. Eventually, I'd love for it to get to a point where it can join the kitchen counters as something that I'll get straightened up everyday.


3. Redo Brennan's school area. We started out the year with workboxes, but we aren't using them as they were intended. I think I want to move an extra small bookcase into this area.


4. Gather and send in the photo stuff so that I can use a groupon that will expire at the end of the month.

5. Post some of the pictures that I've been taking lately. I'm doing better at planning fun things and taking pictures; I just haven't been blogging. My goal is two non-review blog entries before next Monday.

If you'd like to join me setting a few goals this week, please feel free to link up at Mama Manuscripts weekly meme here.


1 comment:

  1. well, it's taken me all week, but I am finally meeting my goal of commenting on other GPM posts! I think it was a great idea to plan to establish a new habit and put your keys (and purse) in the same place every time!

    I'm not brave enough to post a picture of what my desk looks like right now =8-O but I am working towards getting it cleared daily too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...