Goals that are not written down are just wishes.
How I did on last week's goals:
1. Counters, schoolwork, bedtime, and Bible reading. Done, done, done, and done. I really do love waking up with everything ready to go.
2. My desk. DONE. My goal was to improve the mess, not necessarily to have everything perfectly organized and filed away.
3. Brennan's school area. DONE. It now holds more than just Brennan's schoolwork, and I like having some of my materials in a more accessible location. I also like that his assignments are neatly stacked on the top shelf instead of scattered in a pile on the floor. (The step stool is so that Lauren can share the markerboard and spelling tiles.)
4. Gather and send photo stuff to be processed using my Groupon. Close. I'm waiting for an email response from them before I dump everything in the box and take it to the post office. It's all waiting on my desk where it'll be in my way until I get it taken care of.
5. Post pictures. Mostly-done. I posted one set of pictures, and I scheduled a Wordless Wednesday to post later this week.
This week's goals:
1. Counters, schoolwork, a clean desk, bedtime, and Bible reading.
2. Clean out my email inbox. I need to reduce it by at least 50%, 75% would be better. Confession: I wrote this entry over the weekend, and I had some extra time on Sunday. Instead of writing a few product reviews, I scanned through my inbox. I've already cleared out 50% of the messages I had (from 1200+ to about 550).
3. Sort through all the school materials that I drug out of the attic and dumped in the sunroom. I want to get everything organized before our move this summer.
4. Make a menu plan (and shopping list) for the next two weeks. Every week I dread figuring out what I'm going to cook for the following week. Perhaps it'll be slightly less torturous if I only have to do it every other week.
If you'd like to join me setting a few goals this week, please feel free to link up at Mama Manuscripts weekly meme here.