Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gratitude Challenge -- Day 15

On a rainy day like today, we are all thankful for our garage.

We're thankful for a new swing and thankful for our Occupational Therapist that found some extra chains when she heard ours weren't quite long enough.


We're thankful for the old swing, the place where Addison prefers to do her schoolwork and Brennan likes to hang out.


And, of course, we're thankful for a large empty space when the van is pulled out into the driveway.


I'm adding my thankfulness list to Brenda's post at Garden of Learning. Please join us in counting our blessings this month.

1 comment:

  1. I'm behind a few days blogging, but I love reading your posts. I really want a swing like that for Anna. Dan is not to excited about it though...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...