Monday, November 14, 2011

Goal Planning Monday -- November 14

I'll start with an update on last week's goals:

1. Get up half-an-hour before Lauren does (which means I need to go to bed at a reasonable time).
SUCCESS

2. Check school assignments and set out new ones every evening.
SUCCESS (except for the night I was really sick)

3. Clean kitchen (including the island/peninsula that collects junk) before bed.
SUCCESS (and I found I like waking up to a clean start)

4. Clean my closet.
SUCCESS (it looks even better than the pictures show)


5. Clean off my computer desk, file papers, etc.
SUCCESS (and still mostly successful three days later)


6. Get photos ready for Christmas gift projects.
NOT YET

7. Return the stuff in my "take back to the store" pile.
SUCCESS (only one left)

8. Figure out chore assignments and schedule.
NOT YET


This week's goals:

1. Continue cleaning the kitchen and preparing schoolwork before bed.

2. Go to bed at a reasonable time.

3. Start doing knee exercises so that I can get back to running instead of just grumbling about how I can't run anymore.

4. Gather Christmas card addresses. If I'm really on the ball, I'll go ahead and address the envelopes.

5. Make time in my days to read for at least thirty minutes each day.

6. Continue working on Christmas projects.


If you'd like to join me in setting some goals and seeing your progress, be sure to visit Mama Manuscript's Goal Planning Monday here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...