I've found that I make more progress if I have a goal in mind so I'm going to join the Mama Manuscripts Goal Planning Monday meme this week. I'll be back next Monday to report my progress.
Here are my goals for this week (in no particular order):
1. Finish putting away all of the stuff from vacation.
2. Re-organize medicines and medical supplies.
3. Clean off my dresser and put all the jewelry where it belongs.
4. Finish making a meal plan for this month, hopefully with recipes and shopping lists. (Yay for e-mealz.)
5. Clean kitchen before bed each night.
6. Plan and set out school assignments each evening.
7. Christmas projects -- I have a coupon code that expires November 6th.
8. Take stuff to Goodwill (aka move huge pile out of the floor of my bedroom).
9. Find a new pediatrician for Lauren.
10. Work on new chore assignments and a schedule.