Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 365 (Week One)

I've seen several friends, both blogging friends and Facebook friends, talking about Project 365 this week. The idea is to take one picture per day for an entire year. I thought about doing this in past years, but I was never able to keep up for very long. I keep telling myself that I'd like to take more pictures of the everyday things and that I'd like to remember the little things that my kids say or do. Here's my opportunity.

Like my friend Deanna at A Crafty Mom's Life, I'm planning on posting pictures in a weekly post on Sundays. Unlike many bloggers, I'm not an awesome photographer. Maybe I'll get better as the year goes on. Maybe not. I'm not trying to take a picture suitable for framing every day. I just want to remember the little things.

1/1/2011 -- Watercolor painting at Nana's house

1/2/2011 -- Undecorating the Tree; these are some of the ornaments we got from our favorite German store

1/3/2011 (before breakfast) -- Fancy Nancy, all ready for breakfast

1/4/2011 -- One of Addison's favorite places to be

1/5/2011 -- What Brennan spent some of his Christmas money to buy 

1/6/2011 -- Conquering Mt. Washmore

1/7/2011 -- Snapshot for a product review

1/8/2011 -- Lauren's turn

1/9/2011 -- Storytime

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...