Monday, March 22, 2010

An Exciting Home School Opportunity

Over the past few years, several of my online friends have been on the Review Crew for This Old Schoolhouse ( TOS Homeschool Crew Blog.) They have had the amazing opportunity to try out different homeschool products to see how they work for their family. I've been able to read their reviews to see what could work for us. I've found several products this year that I might now have ever stumbled across on my own -- Addison's writing program (Write With the Best) and my favorite laundry soap ever (Virginia Soaps and Scents) are just two products.

I recently applied to be on the Review Crew for the 2010-2011 school year. After submitting my demographic information, I received my first two products to review. I'm excited to see how they work for my family and perhaps what I can learn about how to teach my children when I try them out.

Stay tuned for my reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...