Wednesday, January 3, 2018

First Day Photos -- January 2018

With the holidays behind me and a new page on the calendar before me, I am recommitting myself to blogging more often than every once in a blue moon. I decided to resurrect my First Day Photos habit. Alas, I got distracted by New Year's Day food preparations and then a very intense college football game (a well-fought effort by the Sooners). I did manage to get a handful of snapshots to share this month.

A bright winter's day in Colorado:


Lauren was at a lock-in for New Year's Eve, but begged me to take her to the American Girl store to see the new Girl of the Year. (She had been not-so-patient saving Christmas money until the new doll was released.)


I was thankful to have some help in the kitchen (even though Addison maintains that fudge is the absolute easiest thing in the world to fix).


Meanwhile, Tim and Brennan braved the cold weather for an outdoor laser tag battle with the teens from church.


Here's to an exciting year ahead of us!

©2009-2018 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love the idea of first day. I remember seeing that around a few years ago. Any chance you would do a linky party so we could all join in?
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...