Thursday, September 1, 2016

Random/Quirky Facts about Me {52 Lists}

1. I used to have a single white eyelash on my left eye.

2. I can drive a stick shift.

3. I once ate at McDonald's every morning for more than seven months straight. I had the same thing every day -- a Sausage McMuffin with Egg, no cheese and a diet Coke.

4. I don't like to wear shoes inside, but I also don't like going barefoot in the kitchen.

5. I usually have a squeeze pouch of applesauce clutched in one hand when I'm out running.

6. I'm horrible when it comes to procrastinating. I'm also bad about wasting time online and staying up way too late.

7. I love coffee and tea. I drink my coffee black and my tea unsweet. Years ago I realized it was easier to adjust to unsweetened drinks than to figure out how to dose insulin for a drink that I might forget to finish.

8. I can knit or crochet while I'm reading, either while reading aloud to Lauren or just reading for myself.

9. I'm a type 1 diabetic, and right now I've chosen to give myself multiple insulin injections per day instead of using a pump. I won't give up my continuous glucose monitor, though.

10. I have a math-oriented brain and I'm a bit obsessive about numbers. I always end a run on a quarter-mile increment, and there was no way I could stop this list after only listing nine quirky things.

52 lists with Chasing Slow


©2009-2016 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! Wow, on the eating at McDonald's every morning for seven months. I can drive a stick-shift, too! I guess that is pretty rare nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...