Monday, July 13, 2015

Reverse Bucket List {July Blogging Challenge}

I'm so glad that today's blogging challenge prompt gave me the option to have a reverse bucket list. I don't have a written bucket list of things I'd like to do. Instead, whenever I do something cool or unusual or just plain crazy, I'll say, "I guess I can mark that off my bucket list now."

Here are some of the things I've marked off my (non-existent) bucket list in the past few years:

1. Hiked in the Grand Canyon



2. Went zip lining



3. Slept in a Wigwam



4. Finished a triathlon



5. Stood on a corner in Winslow, Arizona



6. Went sledding in White Sands, NM



7. Learned to play a song on the piano



8. Dipped my toes in the Pacific Ocean



9. Visited Disneyland


10. Climbed on an F-16 at the Boneyard



With our upcoming move, I suspect I have plenty of adventures in store for the future. I wonder what else I can mark off my bucket list?

July Blogging Challenge

©2009-2015 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...