I'm so glad that today's blogging challenge prompt gave me the option to have a reverse bucket list. I don't have a written bucket list of things I'd like to do. Instead, whenever I do something cool or unusual or just plain crazy, I'll say, "I guess I can mark that off my bucket list now."
Here are some of the things I've marked off my (non-existent) bucket list in the past few years:
1. Hiked in the Grand Canyon
2. Went zip lining
3. Slept in a Wigwam
4. Finished a triathlon
5. Stood on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
6. Went sledding in White Sands, NM
7. Learned to play a song on the piano
8. Dipped my toes in the Pacific Ocean
9. Visited Disneyland
10. Climbed on an F-16 at the Boneyard
With our upcoming move, I suspect I have plenty of adventures in store for the future. I wonder what else I can mark off my bucket list?
©2009-2015 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com