Tuesday, April 7, 2015

LTC Convention (aka First Weekend Photos, April 2015 }

I had the same problem on April the first that I've had for the past few months. I picked up my camera, took a few pictures of my family at breakfast, and then forgot about First Day Photos until late in the evening.

The first weekend of April, however, was a big event for our family and our church. For months, the children and teens have been preparing for our Leadership Training for Christ convention. They prepared puppet shows, practiced singing, learned sign language, and much more. I took plenty of photos of the convention events so I'll share them as our First Weekend Photos.

Addison's Speech

Elementary Puppets 
(Lauren is Ariel on the left side of the bottom row)

Teen Puppets

Addison singing during Opening Ceremony

Teen Drama



Day 2 of our crazy schedule

Elementary Bible Bowl team

Girls' Chorus

Teen Chorus


Addison's Sign Language Super Challenge
(She didn't know what song she'd be doing until she walked up to compete.)

Lauren Signing "I Am a Sheep"


Addison accepting a scholarship to Oklahoma Christian University

Free Time in the Pool


LTC Weekend is always a crazy weekend. I'm thankful for all that my kids learned while preparing the past few months and all their hard work. I think we could all use a few days to recover, though.


If you want to join the first day fun, you can visit Nicole's Journey to Josie blog or click the cute paper airplane button below.


©2009-2015 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...