Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A is for Again {Years Ago}

When I posted zoo pictures last week, I was a bit sad to be finishing up the last post of my "Years Ago" stories through the alphabet. Apparently, some of my readers and family members were also a bit sad to see the series come to an end.

I am happy to announce that I'm going to continue the "Years Ago" theme for another trip through the alphabet. I have several scraps of paper with scribbled ideas on them, and I'm confident that I have another 26 stories hidden away.


Stayed tuned for stories about tap dancing in the dirt, my first year teaching, the night I dropped my little sister on her head, and more.


After five rounds of Blogging through the Alphabet, Marcy at Ben and Me passed the baton on to Kristi at The Potter's Hand Academy. I'm sure she wouldn't mind having more friends join us for this round of #abcblogging.

Blogging Through the Alphabet

©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea to use stories of the past. A great way to go down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...