Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day Photos {September 2014}

This might be the most pathetic collection of First Day Photos that I've ever posted. I remembered to set out my camera in preparation for the first day of September, and I remembered to take pictures that morning. Unfortunately, I started thinking about school assignments, an empty refrigerator, and a cookout with friends, and then promptly forgot about taking pictures.

I guess this month will just be a tiny peek into our day. Special thanks goes to my friends who not only adopted Brennan for the day but also sent me pictures to show how much fun he was having.








If you want to join the first day fun, you can visit Nicole's Journey to Josie blog or click the cute paper airplane button below.


©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...