Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Beauty Captured -- 365/365

For much of the past year, I posted a picture of something beautiful that I had seen that day. Over the past few weeks, I became distracted, took fewer picture, and stopped posting on a daily basis. The last day of our year-long Beauty Captured challenge happened a few weeks ago, probably while I was on vacation.

I want to share one more Beauty Captured. I'm calling it the final one in the series, even if it wasn't taken on day #365 and even though I'm not going to completely stop taking pictures of things that I find beautiful.


The Pebble Pond

©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...