Friday, May 2, 2014

Random Five on Friday May 2nd

1. It's finally time to put away my winter running gear. No more hats and gloves. More importantly, no more headlamp and reflective belt. It's fun to run in the daylight again.

2. Next week starts the Spring version of busy chorus season. The big concert with all the groups is next Saturday and then Addison has six concerts and countless rehearsals before they leave on tour at the end of the month.

3. I think every major road that I use is under construction. One road had the lanes shifted so far to the right that we were all driving on the dirt shoulder.

4. I'm working on the cutest baby blanket ever. It's a gift, though, so I can't share pictures yet.

5. Despite being tired tonight, I agreed to take Lauren bowling anyway. It definitely wasn't my finest night.



If you'd like to join the Random 5 on Friday fun, you can either click on the cute birdhouse button below or visit The Pebble Pond.

The Pebble Pond

©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...