Friday, May 16, 2014

Random Five on Friday, May 16th

1. The thermometer in my van read 104 degrees this afternoon. Maybe it's time to consider turning on the air conditioner.

2. Correcting my seventh grader's texts, counts as a grammar lesson, right? Today we covered "you're welcome" versus "your welcome."

3. Last weekend, I managed to get Lauren's very straight hair to stay in curls for her chorus concert last weekend. It was perhaps my biggest accomplishment of the weekend.

4. I've been working on a crochet baby blanket for a few weeks now, but I'm afraid it would take a few all-nighters to get it finished by the baby shower this weekend. I'm hoping the new mom will understand when I wrap up the too small blanket and then take it back to finish it before the baby comes.

5. After waiting all week for the results from Lauren's endoscopy last week, I finally got a call from the GI nurse at 5:30 this evening. Unfortunately, I won't be able to talk to the doctor and find out a new plan until next week.

6. I've been slacking on posting any Beauty Captured pictures for the past few days. I'll try to pick back up where I left off.


If you'd like to join the Random 5 on Friday fun, you can either click on the cute birdhouse button below or visit The Pebble Pond.

The Pebble Pond

©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...