Monday, December 9, 2013

Oh, Snap! -- How I'm learning to take better pictures

For the past few weeks, I've been reading Ellen's Oh, Snap! blog series and learning how to take better pictures.

I took advantage of nice weather yesterday and spent several hours taking pictures of Lauren (and later Lauren with a friend) playing outside. This picture is perhaps my favorite:


If you're interested in seeing some of the other awesome pictures I took and hearing about what I've learned from the Oh, Snap! series, I invite you to come read my guest post on Grace Tells Another Story today.


©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...