Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Five on Friday, September 13th


1. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of seeing sunsets in the desert, especially when the clouds glow.

2. We received a new chess program to review this week, and Lauren's been begging all of us to play. I better brush up on my skills.

3. Brennan did a lot of his schoolwork while soaking his toe in Epsom salts. His big toe is ingrown, but it's looking much better. We're trying to get it back to normal before his big hike in October.

4. We also received the world's best pencil sharpener this week. I'll be posting a full review soon, but the short version is "It rocks!"

5. Lauren found a box of sidewalk chalk in the garage. She created several murals on the driveway and was thrilled when I told her she could also use them on paper.

The Pebble PondHomegrown Learners


I enjoy sharing random thoughts each week. If you'd like to join the fun, you can either click on the "Random 5 on Friday" birdhouse button above or visit The Pebble Pond. I'm also linking up with Collage Friday at Homegrown Learners.

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about the pencil sharpener! Oh, to find a good one that will last.

    I had to chuckle at your son soaking his toe. I have a daughter who has a toe that tend to become ingrown. Soaking in epsom salt is a common sight here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...