Friday, August 30, 2013
Random Five on Friday, August 30th
1. Cloudy days make for gorgeous views.
2. One of Brennan's best friends from church recently moved just down the street from us, and for a while last weekend, we had kids from three families that all got to hang out together.
3. Tim joined the kids trying to scale the walls at the rock climbing birthday party Lauren went to last Saturday.
4. We are extremely blessed by a friend who allowed us to borrow their microscope so that Addison could use it for her anatomy/physiology class.
5. Lauren's math this week has been focused on addition with regrouping, and I was thrilled when the concept finally clicked. Another joy-filled homeschool moment!
I enjoy sharing random thoughts about our week. If you'd like to join the fun, you can either click on the "Random 5 on Friday" birdhouse button above or visit The Pebble Pond. I'm also linking up with Collage Friday at Homegrown Learners.