1. Brennan spent last Friday night at a youth group lock-in at church and last Saturday hanging out with a friend. Guess where I found him Saturday evening?
2. One of our science experiments this week dealt with buoyancy. I am proud to say that my tin foil raft (on the right) held far more pennies than Brennan's submarine design.
3. I went to the grocery store this afternoon and bought nearly all of the food we'll need for the next two weeks. I'm hopeful that grocery shopping will become less of a burden if I don't go so often.
4. Lauren wants to have curly hair tomorrow so I twisted it all up in pin curls before she went to bed. My fingers are crossed that it'll turn out okay in the morning.
5. This super-cute yoga skirt came in the mail today. I ordered it from my friend Amanda at In His Spirit Apparel and Crafts. I've fallen in love with it already. (If you're interested in getting one of your own, she's having a sale until midnight Saturday night.)
I like sharing random thoughts about our week. If you'd like to join the fun, you can either click on the "Random 5 on Friday" birdhouse button above or visit The Pebble Pond. I'm also linking up with Collage Friday at Homegrown Learners.