Friday, August 16, 2013

Random Five on Friday, August 16th


1. Sometimes it's easier to finish the math problems if you have a friend. I wonder if Addison could borrow one of the American Girl dolls to help with Calculus.

2. We did lots of science experiments this week. Today Brennan and Lauren worked together to see what happened when they microwaved marshmallows for different lengths of time.

3. The cactus are blooming again. I'm sure I'll find lots of Beauty Captured photo opportunities.

4. I bought more lining fabric this afternoon so that I can work on finishing a dress for Lauren. (I also bought fabric for a different dress pattern I have in mind.)

3. Lauren has been begging to use the sewing machine, and I finally let her try last weekend.

The Pebble PondHomegrown Learners

I like sharing random thoughts about our week. If you'd like to join the fun, you can either click on the "Random 5 on Friday" birdhouse button above or visit The Pebble Pond. I'm also linking up with Collage Friday at Homegrown Learners.


©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. What a great week. We love our two American Girl Dolls around here.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the AG doll while doing math -- my daughter used to set up Kit's desk right next to hers for school!

    Thanks for linking with Collage Friday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...