Monday, August 5, 2013

Goals Accomplished {Goal Planning Monday}

I have proof that I accomplished my main goals for last week:



Once again this week is busier than I like, and I'm devoting a lot of my spare time to writing my picnic posts for the Schoolhouse Review Crew Summer Blog Hop.  Therefore, I don't have any new goals that I'm setting this week. I'm going to focus on our schoolwork, my blog commitments, trying to keep the house from reverting back into a disaster, and finding something beautiful to share each day (Beauty Captured). Going to bed at a reasonable time would be a bonus, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen much.


©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...