This week's Goal Planning Update will likely be a bit shorter than some because I'm really trying to start a new habit of going to bed at a reasonable time instead of staying up late at night blogging (and just randomly surfing the internet).
1. My Five Days of Picnics posts for last week's Blog Hop turned into six posts that were all posted on time.
2. I also posted pictures of something beautiful each day as part of the Beauty Captured Challenge.
This Week's Goals:
1. Count my blessings by looking for something beautiful to share each day.
2. Tweak our school routine and commit it to paper. I know what curriculum and materials we are using this year, but I haven't finalized such things as what subjects get covered on which days. I think it would reduce the number of "Do we have to do ______?" questions that I get each day if I posted a schedule.
3. Edit photos and flag my favorites. It's nearly time to start working on photo gifts for Christmas.
4. Read. I finished a novel last week (Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline), and I realized how much I miss reading stories when I spend all my time bouncing around amongst non-fiction ebooks.
5. Turn off the computer and go to bed at a reasonable time.