Friday, May 10, 2013

Random Five on Friday May 10th

Instead of sharing random facts about our week, I scribbled down a few quotes on a pad of sticky notes. I ended up with five that are worth sharing. Interestingly, I think all five of them came from my oldest child. Thank you, Addison, for adding so much laughter to our week!

1. From lunchtime: "You know what's really great? Geography songs. They're way better than Grammar songs."

2. Proof that Addison learned something when studying formal logic. "The problem is that I just made a universal proposition."

3. While I was using vinegar and baking soda to clean out the drain in the kids' bathroom: "A girl in my science class (online) said she's never done the baking soda and vinegar experiment . . . and she calls herself a homeschooler."

4. Recounting a conversation: "Some friends of mind from Colorado, that I met in Virginia, went to Pepperdine (California) for the lectureship too."

5. Repeated at least a few times by three members of the family early this week: "My calves hurt."

Taken at the top of the mountain, prior to their 22.5 mile hike to the bottom

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I LOVED reading this. Made me literally LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...