Thursday, May 2, 2013

Goal Planning Wednesday

Yesterday I started thinking about how rarely I manage to get my Goal Planning post written on Mondays. I decided that maybe I should just plan on writing Goal Planning Tuesday posts, instead. This week, I guess I'm left with a Goal Planning Wednesday post. Some weeks are like that . . . even in Australia.

Last week I experimented with simplifying my goals and only recorded two goals. I'm happy to report that I accomplished both of them. At multiple times during the week, my email inbox was down into the single digits. I also worked in my closet a little so that my winter clothes are now neatly stacked out of the way on one of the top shelves.

My simple goal for this week is to finish working in my closet. Although I've moved most of the winter stuff to the top, I need to take a bit of time to reorganize everything else and put it all neatly in convenient places. It shouldn't take long, but it's the type of task that I'm likely to put off for another day (a day that likely won't ever come).

I'll share a before picture now and hopefully have an after to post next Monday, Tuesday . . .  Someday. (Note: although my closet isn't organized, it also isn't usually this bad. The worst of the mess is caused by a mad hunt for something to wear last Sunday morning and then the similar hunt for a certain pair of running shorts on Tuesday morning.)


©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...