Sunday, March 3, 2013

Showing off a little something

About a week ago, Addison had the sewing machine out to finish up her sewing course (and the first half of her home economics class). I moved the machine downstairs and decided that I was going to finish my own sewing project.


Doesn't it look fun? It's my first project that I've done on my own, and I'm very proud of how well it turned out.

Now that I've finished one project, I'm a bit excited about figuring out what I'll make next.


©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Great job! She looks precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Cristi! My oldest daughter does most of the sewing around here. Great skill to have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...