Monday, March 11, 2013

A quick goal planning moment {Goal Planning Monday}

My blogging time is stretched a little thin this week because I decided to join the 5 Days of Teaching Creatively Blog Hop on the Schoolhouse Review Crew.

Instead of claiming that I'm "too busy" to check in on my goals, I'm going to take a moment to think about my updates.

Progress on ongoing goals:
1. Exercise: I'm still a bit sweaty from kickboxing tonight, and I ran a couple of times last week. I'm excited about the 5K Race for the Cure race on Sunday morning. There is a group of us from our church that have all been training to run it.

2. Bible Reading: All caught up!

3. Scripture Memory: I practiced some with my index cards and spent some time over the weekend practicing on ScriptureTyper.

4. Read: I didn't make much progress at all. I took a book with me several places, but I ended up not getting much time to read.

5. Blog: It's going to be a busy week.

Accomplishments (aka goals from last week ago):
1. Last week I said that I'd be happy with being on-time to all of our appointments and squeezing in a little schoolwork. According to that criteria, it was a successful week.

2. Everything turned out beautifully for Lauren's Princess Tea Party.



New goals:
I'm just going to focus on my ongoing goals, schoolwork for the kids, and blogging this week. I know better than to attempt much more than that.

I'm adding my list of goals and accomplishments to the others at Mama Manuscripts. I'm thankful for all my friends that meet each week to cheer each other on.

©2009-2013 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...